1. Price range session of the Karnataka legislature continues to see noisy debates. With the Meeting having adopted the Karnataka City and Nation Planning (Modification) Invoice, 2024, which gives for availing of extra flooring space ratio (FAR) by paying a fee not lower than 40% of the steering worth, amidst protests with out dialogue on Tuesday, there might be some heated debate across the problem as we speak.
2. Union Minister for Setting and Forest, Bhupendra Yadav, will make a quick visit Bengaluru enroute to Wayanad the place there are massive protests over man-animal battle. Karnataka authorities’s determination to pay compensation to the sufferer of elephant assault in Kerala has been strongly opposed by the opposition in Karnataka.
3. Entomological Society of India, New Delhi, in affiliation with College of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, ICAR-Nationwide Bureau of Agricultural Bugs Assets and Indian Agricultural Analysis Institute are collectively organising Entomology College students Conclave 2024 and ESI Basis Day, a three-day programme from as we speak. Dr. S.N. Puri, Chief Patron of ESI, will inaugurate. Dr. Ok.C. Narayana Swamy, Director of Training, UAS-Benglauru, and Dr. J.P. Singh, Plant Safety Advisor, GoI, will take part as chief company. The inaugural occasion can be held in Kuvempu Kannada Auditorium, UAS-B, GKVK campus, from 9.30 a.m.
4. Karnataka Small Scale Industries’ Affiliation in collaboration with Small Industries Growth Financial institution of India (SIDBI) is organising a programme on ‘Solarising Karnataka – A step in the direction of greening the MSME Ecosystem’ and launching KASSIA GRAVIK B2B portal as we speak. Minister for Small Scale Industries and Public Enterprises Sharanabasappa Darshanapura will inaugurate. T. Raghumurthy, MLA, Challakere Constituency and Chairman, KSSIC, would be the chief visitor. Satyaka Rastogi, Chief Basic Supervisor and Regional Head, SIDBI, Bengaluru Regional workplace, will ship the keynote deal with. The programme can be held in KASSIA Auditorium, No. 2/106, seventeenth Cross, Magadi Chord Highway, Vijayanagar, from 10.30 a.m. onwards.
From south Karnataka
1. Mandya MP Sumalatha Ambareesh to satisfy Mandya DC and officers of Division of Mines and Geology. This comes within the gentle of HC ban on quarrying in 20 km radius of KRS — a problem she had additionally raised — and the necessity to conduct trial blasts, to which farmers are opposed.
2. Portray contest in Chamarajanagar as a part of drive to create consciousness on the Structure.
From north Karnataka
1. “I too am Rani Channamma” is an occasion organised by girls’s organisations in Kittur as we speak to rejoice 200 years of Kittur Rani Channamma’s victory over the British. A rally to start at 9 a.m. adopted by different occasions.
1. BJP chief and former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivaraj Singh Chauhan will deal with a celebration assembly in Sedam, Kalaburagi district, at 11.30 a.m.
From coastal Karnataka
A 3-day regional convention of India Basis for the Arts begins in Mangaluru, at 11 a.m. as we speak.